Consumer needs in air travel are changing: mobile devices need to be integrated and innovative cabin concepts make a wholly different flight experience possible. Learn how new materials and technologies improve customer experience and your CO2 footprint.at our International Conference Smart Aircraft Cabin Interior, 16 – 18 October 2012 in Hamburg.
Meet leading experts from the industry and research institutions to discuss topics such as lightweight and green solutions for the cabin interior to help save costs. Among others, Boeing, EADS, Technical University Munich, AirJet Designs and many more will present their newest findings.
Central topics to be explored at the conference are amongst others:
• New cabin interior concepts and designs, stand out from the crowd & attract more passengers
• New ways to create a unique passenger experience, set new standards and increase passenger loyalty
• Facilitate maintenance by using smart materials and construction methods that improve hygiene and lower costs
Attendees have the chance to intensify their discussions in two different workshops:
• Lightweight solutions in aircraft interior and cabin – Are smart materials natural, and are natural materials smart?
• Innovative cabin concept and design
Additionally, a site visit to Airbus will take place, offering first-hand experience of different production processes of the major component assembly of the A380 and the final assembly line of A318/A319/A321.
For more information on the conference, conference speakers and relevant downloads,please check http://bit.ly/smart-aircraft-cabin.
T.:+49 (0) 30 2091 32 74