The complexity of today´s pharmaceutical market requires more efficient drug development and production. Companies must shift more attention to manufacturing operations. Learn at IQPC’s International Conference PLM in Pharmaceutical & Biotechnical Development, 10 – 11 September 2012 in Berlin how to deploy an integrated process across the lifecycle of the product and connect the teams that are ultimately responsible for improving the manufacturing process and the quality of products.
How can the product development process be optimized through PLM? How can core activities in the development process be synchronized in real-time? Find the answers to these and other pressing questions in dialogue with our top experts from industry and research institutions, for example from Novartis Pharma, Lonza Biologics, IPA Fraunhofer, Sanofi and many more.
Presentations will center on following topics:
· Process OptimiSation with Product Lifecycle Management Strategies
· QbD and PAT as an integral part of the Process Development
· Manufacturing process optimisation
· Implications for the R&D and drug development process
Other areas of interest are for example:
- Improving R&D performance through a PLM transformation approach
- Quality by Design and PAT in pharmaceutical and biotechnical development and manufacture
- Integration of regulatory demands into product development
- Manufacturing process design and validation
Interested in finding out more? Check our conference page for more detailed information and relevant downloads.
Press Contact: Congress Team
E.:email@example.com +49 (0) 30 2091 32 74