EPS is widely accepted to be the steering technology of the future. However, important challenges such as the price instability and high cost of rare magnets must still be overcome. This year’s Advanced Steering Conference, 12 – 14 November, 2012 in Darmstadt has a strong focus on this issue. Take this opportunity to discuss the most current topics in the steering industry with top experts at this event
EPS and any additional function it enables is one of the most sought after discussion topics – as well as the ISO 26262 for all functional safety systems, which remains an important challenge for the steering community. Visit the conference and:
- Explore the impact of volatile raw material supply on EPS motor design and learn how to successfully minimize material usage and improve KPIs
- Discuss future demands for EPS motors with regard to weight, construction space and functionality to meet OEM requirements
- EPS challenges: Discover successful strategies for quality, package, complexity, NVH and steer feel
- Hear about the impact of the new standard ISO 26262 serial application as well as niche market and low volume application to ensure reasonable R&D costs
- Discover EPS as the enabler for further vehicle functionalities and its advantages for active safety
Delegates can attend a full workshop day to discuss in depth ISO 26262 and AUTOSAR and interchange vital information.
This year’s conference is collocated with two other, closely related events: ISO 26262, 13 – 15 November in Darmstadt (Repeat event) and Functional Safety of Non Road Vehicles, 12 – 13 November in Darmstadt.
Please see http://bit.ly/steering2012 for more details on program and speakers.
Congress Team: e.:email@example.com T.:+49 (0) 30 2091 32 74